Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Science Intensive with Mrs. Tofa! (How to make things glow in the dark)


Yesterday, room ten went to room seven for science Intensive. We firstly got welcomed in the classroom by Mrs. Tofa, and then we sat on the mat with our netbooks in our houses. Soon after that, Mrs. Tofa explained what our activities were, it was glow in the dark. I was so excited!! Glow in the dark is one of my favourite things to do, I just couldn’t wait. After morning tea, we started to make glow in the dark.

We firstly got materials from Mrs.Tofa and started making glow in the dark. She gave us clear plastic cups to fill in some water, and then we got some highlighters Ink to put inside the water. Not long after that, we went inside a dark room to actually discover if our experiment worked. I was so happy to see it work, that was one of the best experiment I did. It was the most surprising experience ever! I hope I can do it again in my own time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.