Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

farewell Miss Elia

  Miss elia
  Principal
  Glenbrae school
  leybourne circle
  Glen innes

Dear Miss Elia
Thank you, Miss Elia, for always being there for me. To me, you have been at this school for 7 years. You are a very kind and generous person. To acknowledge the things you have done for me like planning trips for us and other special things that mean a lot to me. You have helped me with my work and helped me to be more confident in speeches and around others. The best moments I have had with you was when we always had a good laugh and talk about me graning my confidence and always telling me I can do the things I can't do. I have had a very good time with you miss Elia. It will be very emotional to see you go. Last of all, thank you miss Elia for supporting me in everything you have done. I hope you enjoy your travels and your retirement. Stay healthy and safe on your travels. Thanks you

Yours sincerely - Bianca Tua

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmmm I can't really read it because it stretched out of the page.
    Maybe you should fix it.
    From Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bianca,
    I'm Annelise from Otaki College, I agree with Macy, but its really easy for that to happen, I do it all the time!
    Feel free to copy and paste this: https://wsannelises.blogspot.com/
    Into a new tab to view my blog.
    Thanks,
    Annelise :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.