Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Term 1 16/03/18 goals

Term 1 16/03/18 goals

Writing :
i want to improve all my writing task and use adjective nouns verbs and paragraphs.

Reading:
For reading i want to active my goal for reading more books at home and at school
. Reading is my favourite subject because i learn about new reading activities.


Maths:
For maths i want to active by learning my times table division and takeaways.

Social:
For social i want to improve on speaking confidently and standing up for yourself.
Helping others in class and interacting.

Sports:

For sports if somebody does not no how to play teach them how to play by explaining the rules so that the game is fair.


2 comments:

  1. wow bianca these goals are good go look at my post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bianca i like your goals because it is very good keep trying and you will acheive your gaols

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.