Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

Movie Time

During my holidays, my family and I went to the movies. The movie that we all enjoyed watching was called Mama Mia.
We went on a bus to the movie theatre. When we got in the theatre we had to buy the tickets and the food. It costed us $65. I thought it was expensive. 

I really enjoyed watching this movie because it has such lovely music. Mama Mia is a very nice movie and the best part of watching this movie was the ending because the people in the movie were singing mama Mia here we go again. It was so funny and melodious.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Hi Bianca. Wow I love ur reflection u added what u did & more. It felt like u really love watching the movie and that's good.

    How was it? , can u tell me what's ur favourite part in the movie?

    Have fun:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending part were they all dance and enjoy them self!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.