Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

First Aid

On Monday morning, room ten had a session with Rob in the hall about first aid. We sat down on the floor and he introduced himself quite properly, we next talked about these letters, D,R, S, A, B and C. D stands for danger, R stands for response, S stands for send for help, A stands for clear airway, B stands for check for breathing and C stands for circulation. We did some activities and talked about more and more things to do when your in danger.

I personally liked the activities, we were got books to be taken to class and write on. I was proud of my class for behaving well, even Rob said he was impressed with our behaviour. I think it was the best session yet. I enjoyed it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.