Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Hi my name is Bianca, I am a year 7 student at glenbrae school.
My teacher is Mrs Tofa. My hobbies are playing with my friends and
also interacting with others.

My favorite food is sushi and butter chicken.
My favorite thing to do in my spare is sometimes read and finish my left over work
from school



At the st john program i got a silver trophy. My mum and my dad are both cook island.
I have been at glenbrae school for 6 years now. I have enjoyed being at this primary
school.
Image result for cook islandsImage result for diffrent cook island flag


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Sarah I am a year 8 at
    Gisborne Intermediate School. I learnt some interesting facts about you and what you like to do.
    I really liked your learning.
    I learnt that you read in your spare time.
    Maybe you could do more blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sarah i enjoyed your blog too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.