Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Evil human doll

One night, I woke up and right beside my bed was a scary looking doll called Eve, as soon as I saw the doll I hear strange sounds coming from under my bed. I start to freeze with fear, as the noise gets louder and louder the doll makes a funny sound saying “Help me”, I run to my mothers bed trying to wake her up but she was fast asleep. I try to tuck in to the blanket and go to sleep but the noise from the doll had me shaking. My little brother was crying then it stopped.

I was so afraid, because I could hear a strange scratching noise coming from the room next door . As I got out of the blanket I walked out of the room and I could see the doll holding a knife. The doll was looking at me in a very scary way.

 I slam the door shut to make sure the scary doll Eve would not get in. I went back out of the room to go check on my brother. When I got in the room I saw blood on the floor. I looked around and found him dead on his bed, in a pound of blood.

The next morning, I woke up still feeling scared. As soon as my mother wakes up I tell her about the doll. She freaks out and quickly runs downstairs to get the telephone and dials 911. When she dials the number she tells the officers to come straight away. Mum tells them about the evil looking doll and they said that it might be cursed or we are just seeing things.

When the officers arrived they investigated the doll on the back of its head had said “Destroy this doll”. The police officers and mother rushed outside and grabbed everything that they needed to destroy the doll. 

They destroyed the doll with a flamethrower from the garage and other heavy equipment. I was climbing into the chimney and thru the leftover pieces in the fire that was lit by my mother.
We lived a better life living without the scary evil looking doll.

The end.

By Bianca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.